AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes March 27th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes March 27th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes March 27th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes March 27th Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes March 27th   Design Notes March 27th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:18 am

Design Notes March 27th Avatar-artix-scroll
Artix
Release-adin

March 27th, 2009
Just Released!
Smooth roll for a complicated release
The 1st Lord of Chaos is preparing to strike... in the calm before the storm the following things have just been released:

* Quibble Coinbiter
This weekend only: Obtain his never before seen, used weapons. Read below for his bizzare story.
* Bank!
We added a bank system to AQworlds. See Valencia in the center of town. You can now buy permanent bank slots to store your items with AdventureCoins
* Inventory Merge
We merged your item and armor tabs into a single easy to use, sortable interface. (Yup, it even has little buttons to sort at the top!) If you were not using ALL of your armor slots, you may notice you now have some free space!
* New Good/Evil Items
Visit the good or evil towns and check their shops for new items.
* Preloader!
The game now has a preloader... better late than never. (Thanks Minimal!)
* The Chaos Marsh
A brand new area with new quests and reward items.

Design Notes March 27th Chaosmarsh

I would like to thank Reens and Llusion for all of their hard work this week. They did this release solo while the rest of us are gearing up for the chaos to come. Also, I would like to congratulate Zhoom on the tricky inventory merge and bank system. Gear up friends.... something wicked this way comes. BATTLE ON!

aeXtras
Third Party Offers for AdventureCoins
There are multiple ways to get AdventureCoins. You can upgrade your acount which gives you a generous amount of coins or buy them separately. Also, we reluctantly added the third-party offers that we saw other applications using. I will be the first to tell you I do not like these offers in general -- but if you see a decent offer from a legitimate company that interests you, it is a great way to earn tons of technically-free AdventureCoins!
See the third party offers
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
Design Notes March 27th Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes March 27th Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 27th   Design Notes March 27th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 am

wat is a preloader ?
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
Design Notes March 27th Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes March 27th Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 27th   Design Notes March 27th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 am

i dont no but i think it is something that loads the game before u get into the game if u no what i mean
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 27th   Design Notes March 27th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:46 am

i'm lost.........

isnt that wat the game did before the "preloader" ?
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes March 27th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes March 27th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 27th   Design Notes March 27th I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Well, As you may or may not have noticed, before they made the pre-loader, the game would be white for several seconds.
Now, The pre-loader replaced the white, and it shows you how much until the game can be used. (%)
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 27th   Design Notes March 27th I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 am

ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah i saw that screen, so thats what it is. thanks for the info steel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes March 27th   Design Notes March 27th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Notes March 27th
Page 1 of 1