AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes April 5th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes April 5th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes April 5th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes April 5th Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes April 5th   Design Notes April 5th I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Design Notes April 5th Avatar-artix-scroll
Artix
War-adin

April 5th, 2009
War Victory!
Our first War Mini-Boss
The Chaos Lord said to the giant imp, Slugfit, "If the heroes defeat your minions, I expect you to deal with them.. PERSONALLY!" As you read this Slugfit is waiting for you! He drops, what is likely to be called, the coolest looking staff in the game..

Design Notes April 5th Slugfit
Slugfit, our first War Mini-Boss

This is only the beginning. Chiral Valley is a large area with a Faerie Forest, a complex system of Caves, and an ancient Ruins. As we celebrate our victory, the 1st Lord of Chaos sits grimly in his tower preparing his next move.... and that includes... a MUCH larger army. We must call upon the help of ALL players for the giant battle that is coming...!

A Special Thanks for Testing!
I would like to thank all of the Members who participated in this test war! We crashed the servers HARD at the end! Actually, we had a number of wierd issues, but it was a test after all. We now have a pretty decent sized list of bug fixes and suggestions to do ASAP. Additionally we learned a lot. I am really going to finding a way for war points to be added automatically. Believe it or not, originally you needed to turn in Defender's Medals the old fashioned way.... click NPC... click Quest.... click Accept.... BATTLE.... click Turn in.... *gulps* it was only 30 minutes before release that Zhoom, J6 and I hacked those "Turn in" buttons into the top. Another thing we noticed is that in wars everyone really liked fighting on the same screen. So in the future we should design wars that keep everyone together and visually progress as the meter goes up (like a multiplayer version of the Frostvale war from AQW). Push the enemy forces back!!!! The NPCs talking live during the event was sorta neat too. Overall it was a really fun event, thank you for being a part of it! It is going to be even more fun when EVERYONE can battle side by side.... part 2 starts sometime this week!
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net

Design Notes April 5th
Page 1 of 1