AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes April 23rd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes April 23rd Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes April 23rd Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes April 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes April 23rd   Design Notes April 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Design Notes April 23rd Avatar-artix-scroll
Artix
KickBox-adin

April 23th, 2009
Other Game Shops!
Guardian / DragonLord / Star Captain
Coming tomorrow (76% chance), we are adding three new NPCs from our other games with one shop each. These will be accessable to get some items from our other games: DragonFable, MechQuest, AdventureQuest if you have upgraded in them, and verified. This is not a replacement for the import character data feature that is on our to-do list (although that feature is being enchanced into a MUCH bigger, better idea that will benefit all players and link all games... and take much longer to make. So we are putting these three shops in for you now!)

The Valley of Chaos: Ruins
This is something you will just have to see for yourself! How J6 outdoes himself each and every week is... just... he is amazing! With the storyline being revamped to use the new functionality we build behind the scenes, this may be released a preview.

Put your friends to work!
Would you like your friends to earn you some gold and exp while you are offline? We added the new Refer your Friends and Family system to MechQuest last week and it was a hit. So we are going to make it available for you here as well. The idea is pretty simple and I like it because it does not reward anyone for spamming. You will get a special link... and if someone uses that link to sign up, you will get bonus gold and experience based on the amount your friends earned each day. The best part is, if your friend becomes an upgraded member, you will get 250 AdventureCoins! Of course... your friend is going to expect some help defeating all the tough monsters in return!

Stats / Housing / Guilds / PvP
It all starts with stats! We have gone through literally every RPG method in the book coming up with the best way for you to power your character up through the adventures that are coming. This has pushed our development schedule back a bit, but I think we can all agree that a well balanced game is the most important thing we can do before raising the level cap and working on PvP. We are running lots of internal tests this week, and this is a topic we should talk about next week as we redefine how you upgrade your weapon damage and skills. Meanwhile, we have some ambitious plans for Housing and Guilds. We think players should own houses/towers/castle/etc, and guilds own entire towns made up of their members houses. Lets start small and work our way up... FORUM QUESTION: What would you like to do with the inside of your house?

Just for Kicks
I taught Kickboxing class last Tuesday and am teaching again tonight. Thyton, Zhoom, Galanoth and Geo will be there. I came up with some SPECIAL training excersises tonight. Apologies in advance if tonight's "impact", impacts tomorrows releases!
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Slayernator
The Grand Holy King
Slayernator

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Character sheet
Username: Slayernator
Level:
Design Notes April 23rd Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes April 23rd Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Sword

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 23rd   Design Notes April 23rd I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:27 pm

yays, DN's on my b'day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tholossi
Student
Tholossi

Number of posts : 147
Birthday : 1995-06-24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Character sheet
Username: Tholossi
Level:
Design Notes April 23rd Left_bar_bleue9001/20Design Notes April 23rd Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/20)
Favorite Weapon: Giant lolipop

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 23rd   Design Notes April 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 am

Yay for you Very Happy

I myself am looking forward to this since i am an SC on MQ, so i can use some big badass mecha class >:-D
Back to top Go down
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rick+roll%27d&l=1
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
Design Notes April 23rd Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes April 23rd Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 23rd   Design Notes April 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:01 am

if this guild stays together i cant wait for houses, pvp and the guild towns thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes April 23rd Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes April 23rd Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 23rd   Design Notes April 23rd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Yeah, I'm sure we can keep the clan together for that long, and like slayer has said to me numerous times, once guilds are released, the clan will be alot more active and get more members.

I won't get the star captain, i'm not upgraded in it.
But I used mu X-Guardian to do my account, but I used my Dragon Amulet to verify a different account of mine by mistake.
But luckily, my brother let me use his Dragon Amulet to verify my account, but he already used his star captain to verify his account, cept he doesn't play anymore, he only did during beta.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 23rd   Design Notes April 23rd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Notes April 23rd
Page 1 of 1