AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes April 29th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes April 29th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes April 29th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes April 29th Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes April 29th   Design Notes April 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Design Notes April 29th Avatar-kingalteon
The Good King of Swordhaven

Design Notes April 29th Avatar-gravelyn
Empress of the Shadowscythe

April 29th, 2009
Conflict Between Good & Evil
The shop stirs more contoversy between the Kingdoms
Gravlyn flew upon Fluffy (the Dracolich) to meet with King Alteon. The King seems strong and in command. However, those close to him know that the chaos attack that Drakath hit him with... has left a wound. Not only will the wound not heal, it may be getting worse.

King Alteon: Gravelyn, welcome to Swordhaven.
Gravelyn: ...
: Say it... or they will not respect you.
Gravelyn: King Alteon, I order you to move the Guardian/DragonLord/StarCaptain shop to my Fortress.
King Alteon: Gravelyn? This is no way to...
: See... they do not take your seriously. Call in your forces.
Gravelyn: But...
: Listen to me. Your Father ALWAYS listened to me.
Gravelyn:
: HA HA HA HA... NO.. NO COMPROMISE WITH EVIL... NOT EVER.
Gravelyn: ...
King Alteon: There is one alternative. It was suggested by hunt70, SpecialFloss, Valnos,Darius, raenef1, and svinx that the shop be moved to the town of Battleon. This is a nuetral location half way between our Kingdoms.
: This is your moment Gravelyn! Laugh in his face. Show your real power! Get your way! Give him and his Knights a taste of your hidden secret power! HA HA HA HA!
Gravelyn: Agreed. We will move the shop to Battleon.
: What?
Gravelyn:
: WHAT!? What did you just do? Foolish girl... ... if you do not follow my words you will ALWAYS be weak. You will NEVER get your revenge on Drakath. You will never.....
King Alteon: ...
Sir Render: My liege, what just happened there?
King Alteon: I suspect the future will be most unpredictable. One thing is for certain...
Sir Render:My liege!

This Week: The Valley of Chaos
Valencia's daily rare item hunts have been a hit. The Guardian/DragonLord/StarCaptain shop (We need a better name for this, any ideas?) will be moved to the neutral location of Battleon. The quest chain leading up to the Tower of Relativity will be added to the Valley of Chaos... over 20 quests are currently planned (and workiing on cutscenes too) making this our first full zone! (Zone = multiple maps?) In completely unrelated news: Cysero asked me for the Clubhouse map.... I have no idea what for. Guess we will find out on Friday.

P.S. Gravelyn's battlecry in April 28th's post was corrected. We blame internet typo faries.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Draconor
Soldier
Draconor

Number of posts : 158
Birthday : 1995-06-30
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character sheet
Username: draconor
Level:
Design Notes April 29th Left_bar_bleue15/20Design Notes April 29th Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Favorite Weapon: red ss

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 29th   Design Notes April 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 pm

this looks good. do you think that it was the NBoD that was talking to gravelyn or was that something else(his doom knight armor)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
Bananalord
Soldier
Bananalord

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Username: Ecoman
Level:
Design Notes April 29th Left_bar_bleue12/20Design Notes April 29th Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)
Favorite Weapon: All the cool non mem swords

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 29th   Design Notes April 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm

could be
Back to top Go down
Azkikr
Soldier
Azkikr

Number of posts : 203
Birthday : 1994-04-04
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Username: Azkikr
Level:
Design Notes April 29th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes April 29th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher or Legendary Magma Sword

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 29th   Design Notes April 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm

In my opinion... GuardianStarDragon Shop O=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 29th   Design Notes April 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Do the cornelis zone be available too all players this friday casue there are quest chain there
Back to top Go down
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 29th   Design Notes April 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Yeah, this friday it will probably be released to all players, and the quests will be added.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes April 29th   Design Notes April 29th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Notes April 29th
Page 1 of 1