AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes May 1st

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes May 1st Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes May 1st Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes May 1st   Design Notes May 1st I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Design Notes May 1st Avatar-cysero
Cysero

May 1st, 2009
Ok guys, the new Chaos Valley is LIVE!
I need to point out a few things....

1. Artix's haircut is just fine and he should stop worrying about it.

2. There are 16 new quests this week, starting in Mobius. I miscounted when I told Artix 22. My bad.

3. You will notice that the Ruins are STILL member only. They are also now the home of some really great item drops. My personal favorite is the Ruins Golem Skin.

4. If you're a free player you will still be able to play most of the new quests up to the end of the Faerie Forest (Including the cutscene quest where we get to see Escherion for the first time)! Members will be able to get all the way to the end of the Ruins section of the chain.

5. We've got some hot new Enhancements that you can find in the shop on Battleon's main screen. Some new Memner Only enhancements for levels 13,15 and 17.

Talk to Renn and Zio at the gates of Mobius to start this new quest chain that will eventually lead you face to face with Escherion, the first Lord of Chaos!

This was my first week running an AQW release so be gentle.

Have fun... Or Else!

Shave Knuckles!

Design Notes May 1st Avatar-artix-scroll
Artix
Busy-adin

May 1st, 2009
Chaos Lord Mixer... social event?
Show up, mingle, get inverted by the staff of Chaos....
Wow! What a week. First, we have tonights release in AQWorlds. It features over 22 new quests in the Chaos Valley. The story is completely with new items and a cutscene which will be our first opportunity to see the Chaos Lord! Since I have been helping with ArchKnight in DragonFable, Cysero helped write all of the quests in this zone. Hope you enjoy them!

MechQuest Art Book
The final version is sitting next to me. In just a few hours one lucky member of the team here in the secret lab will hop on a plane to LA to take it to the printers personally. The book contains 120+ pages of beautiful full color art, a how to draw section by Thyton and Oishii, a "Making of" section, first preview of Transforming Starships... and it will come with a code that unlocks a special Mecha Model and a special armor here in AQworlds. I think we have been working on this for 3 months, so seeing the book sitting here .... OH NO!

Save Chuckles!
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Azkikr
Soldier
Azkikr

Number of posts : 203
Birthday : 1994-04-04
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Username: Azkikr
Level:
Design Notes May 1st Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes May 1st Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher or Legendary Magma Sword

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 1st   Design Notes May 1st I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:44 pm

This is mad, Escherion looks deadly. I'm up to the Faerie Forest quests now but server restart... >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 1st   Design Notes May 1st I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:41 am

the new emotes rock
Back to top Go down
Azkikr
Soldier
Azkikr

Number of posts : 203
Birthday : 1994-04-04
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Username: Azkikr
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher or Legendary Magma Sword

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 1st   Design Notes May 1st I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:28 am

Yeah, nice quests actually, doesn't take ages. I has teh Runix Cube... PHEAR MEH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 1st   Design Notes May 1st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Notes May 1st
Page 1 of 1