AQ Worlds Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQ Worlds Kingdom

We stand our ground.....no matter what

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Notes May 4th

Go down 
+2
Draconor
Steel Fire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Design Notes May 4th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes May 4th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

Design Notes May 4th Empty
PostSubject: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Design Notes May 4th Avatar-artix-scroll
Artix
Store-adin

May 4th, 2009
Best Buy Special Offer
10% off Pre-Paid Cards for two weeks only!
First... it is the coolest thing in the world that we actually have cards on the shelves at Best Buy. You knew that right? Every time I go to Best Buy I slide our AdventureQuest cards out a little so they are easier to see. I am really proud.... on several occasions I dragged Best Buy employees over to the card rack and pointed at the card saying incredibly dumb things like, "No, no... seriously... that is my character!" Dispite popular belief, it was not an incredibly effective way to impress pretty girls.

So, if upgrading online is not an option for you, and you live near a Best Buy... this is your chance! For the next two weeks, those of you with Best Buy Reward Zone cards (Umm... let me check. Yup, they are Free) can get 10% off our in-store upgrade cards! Also, if you see a cute girl (or boy in the case you are a girl) you can point at the picture and say, "Hey! I know this guy... I talk with him online and make fun of his grammar and spelling almost daily!" See you in game :-)

Design Notes May 4th RZ_gamersclub_350
10% off Best Buy in-store Upgrade Cards

Coming this week!
Tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo, and a special shop will open for you. Any more ideas for items? Later this week, the Chaos Valley zone reaches the point of no return.... we will enter the Tower of Relativity and confront the Chaos Lord, Escherion! Assuming we survive, Sunday is Mother's Day.... we are giving you a helping hand by making a special card for you to use (incoming cute moglins.. brace yourself!) and some ideas of special things you can do for the greatest woman in the whole world. In unrelated news, Minimal and I are working on stats for the rest of the day... Wish us luck!
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
Draconor
Soldier
Draconor

Number of posts : 158
Birthday : 1995-06-30
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character sheet
Username: draconor
Level:
Design Notes May 4th Left_bar_bleue15/20Design Notes May 4th Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Favorite Weapon: red ss

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm

yes finally this coward has come out to face us!!!

He is gunna be owned because everybody has been waiting for over a month to own this [this part was sensored because of innapropriate behavior]
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
bif5000
Student

Number of posts : 21
Birthday : 1988-09-03
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Character sheet
Username: bif5000
Level:
Design Notes May 4th Left_bar_bleue20/20Design Notes May 4th Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Favorite Weapon: Phoenix Blade

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm

The 1. lord of Chaos! I can't wait!

What about a clan event se we can kill the first lord together? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphabrondby.dk
Steel Fire
The Emperor of Supreme Power
Steel Fire

Number of posts : 1031
Birthday : 1995-09-20
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Character sheet
Username: Steel Fire
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Star Slasher

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Since its going to be released on friday, we would just meet at the clan meeting the next day.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwk.rpg-board.net
bif5000
Student

Number of posts : 21
Birthday : 1988-09-03
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Character sheet
Username: bif5000
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Phoenix Blade

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:15 pm

But I know that I would be online friday for the release. So if any1 else from this guild have it the same way, then it could be fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphabrondby.dk
Draconor
Soldier
Draconor

Number of posts : 158
Birthday : 1995-06-30
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Character sheet
Username: draconor
Level:
Design Notes May 4th Left_bar_bleue15/20Design Notes May 4th Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Favorite Weapon: red ss

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:19 pm

I will as normal but the server might be full as every non mem needs to catch up with quests. but yeah sure i will be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringvictory.com
C-Roc101
Warlord
C-Roc101

Number of posts : 382
Birthday : 1989-08-20
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
Username: C Roc
Level:
Favorite Weapon: FrostReaver

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:18 am

LOL Artix's sense of humor is great
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Number of posts : 323
Birthday : 1994-08-22
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Character sheet
Username: dragon_warrior
Level:
Design Notes May 4th Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes May 4th Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Favorite Weapon: sword of the vindicator

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:05 am

awesome cant wait to own the crap out of him
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com
Wandering Guardian
Student
Wandering Guardian

Number of posts : 19
Birthday : 1989-10-23
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Username: Wandering Guardian
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Godly Mace of the Ancients

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:17 am

Interesting how Artix describes today as 'Cinco de Mayo'.... i detect maybe a foreign themed shop may await us today! Or maybe Artix just wanted to make it sound cooler.....idk

Anyways i thought they would have made a shop for yesterday (Monday) as it was may day but i dont suppose it makes any difference seen as though we are getting a shop today.

And i totally agree with you guys on the clan pwnage over Escherion.....(My secret desire however is that he has around 5000hp so i can kick his butt solo)
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Character sheet
Level:
Design Notes May 4th Left_bar_bleue19/20Design Notes May 4th Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:21 am

lol he might have 5000hp because of him being a mage but will prob own u with like 200-300 crits and Monday was labour day there should be a shop for that
Back to top Go down
Wandering Guardian
Student
Wandering Guardian

Number of posts : 19
Birthday : 1989-10-23
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Character sheet
Username: Wandering Guardian
Level:
Favorite Weapon: Godly Mace of the Ancients

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:24 am

Yeah i forget there are different day events in different countries, what we call May Day in England you obviously have Labour Day as.

The Staff seem to always come to a compromise when it comes to real life in game tie ins (etc valentines day, halloween, christmas) so i dont think we will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
master of death
Colonel
master of death

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:32 am

yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Notes May 4th   Design Notes May 4th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Notes May 4th
Page 1 of 1